Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This isn't funny anymore

Is it just me that is having a bad year? I was really looking forward to this new year after all the end of 2005 (from end of August on for obvious reasons) sucked royally. Sure there were good moments in there, I can not deny that. This year? It seems just when I start to have some good days, something else happens. Seriously.not.cool. I was feeling good last night, I found someone who is going to change all the fluids in my car, as it needs to be done and could be the cause of some of my car issues. It would be nice to have my car in some what working fashion in the next week. I was doing good, chilled at home read some, worked on my sister's blanket because OMG I have been doing that forever and since she will be here in a week and a half, I want her to be able to take it home with her. I went to bed...all is good. I woke up this morning and did the mini-freak out thing of "I slept through my alarm and its now 9:00 AM and I am in so much trouble" I reach for my clock on the table so I can bring it closer to me so I can see the time. This is NOT my alarm....just a clock. I was half asleep, and I was closer to my nightstand than I thought....which means closer to the edge of the bed then I thought....I sleep on a wood futon. No I didn't fall out of bed, I almost tipped the bed!! I caught the bed before it fully flipped on me. This was the whole bed mind you. I laid there for a moment and thought "what the hell" or something like that. To play it safe, I grabbed my cell phone (which is also my alarm) to look at the time. My cell phone was on the floor, next to the bed, charging. Guess what landed on my phone and cracked the screen??? Yeah the bed. I can't see much on the screen. The phone works, however I can't see the phone numbers. And guess who doesn't have any of the numbers written down??? Guess who kept saying, yeah I need to write these numbers down in case I lose my phone. Yup, brainiac over here. This is a pay as you go phone as I don't trust myself with a normal cell phone. Luckily (for once something goes right!!) when I bought the phone I paid for a 2 year warranty. The warranty ends this coming August. Guess what else??? The receipts and papers I had gotten with the phone??? did get ruined in the flood waters!! No I was smart and left those upstairs and not in the basement. So hopefully, they will replace it. And hopefully they can just transfer the numbers from this phone to a new phone and hopefully it will be the same number. I am fully expecting one of these things not to occur. Oh and the best part about this??? It was only 1:30 AM!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't 6, it was 1 freaking 30 in the morning. I fell back asleep around 2:30 or so and dreamt that my phone had repaired itself. I kid you not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry - but it is a little bit funny :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home