Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Very cool

I just found out that Chris Rose will be signing copies of his book "1 dead in attic" this weekend at Tipitinas. I am so going. The book is composed of the columns that he has written for the TP after the storm. He always seems to just hit it right on the head for me. I am going to totally geek out of course. I have seen him out and about at some shows and I always stand there and go "oh_my_gawd its Chris Rose" Like he is George Clooney or something.

Also....Bonnie Raitt? She is doing 2 concerts this March at House of Blues with 100% of the net proceeds going to help rebuild New Orleans. How freakin cool is that?? Of course it also made me think....hmmmmm who is going to go to these concerts? Mainly NOLA residents.....so we would be shelling out our own $$ to help out our own city.....it seems twisted to me a bit. I am all about helping out anyway possible, boosting the economy whenever I can, helping out with Arabi Wrecking Krewe...but how much are these tickets? I think I am over thinking this one......I hope there is a good crowd both nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home