Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Scent of a Woman

Why do some women have to douse themselves in perfume every morning? And bad, foul smelling perfume at that??? There is this lady who gets on the bus every morning, and whatever she is wearing makes my eyes water, I start coughing, and I usually end up with a headache. She gets on only 3 or 4 stops down from mine. If she sits right up front? The smell sometimes doesn't reach me. If she walks past me to find a seat the whole bus starts to reek. Is it okay if I bitch slap her and tell her that she smells like a big ole pile of dung??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. yes it is.

Does she also have the shaky lipstick line?

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home