Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Seriously wrong

For the past 3 mornings I have fallen asleep in the on the bus. Not a full out, snoring, waking up in a puddle of drool. But enough. I do the head bobbing thing. You know....where your head jerk backs and wakes you up? Yeah that would be me on the bus. I make it to my stop and its all good.....I guess I will have to get more rest. But not tonight. Cuz tonight its Wednesday in the Square and the Radiators are playing....opening is Beatin Path!! YAY!! More live music. And then if I am up to it, I will run over to Spotted Cat to see Pfister Sisters finish up their set. Or maybe just curl up at home and watch my Tivo'd Lost and find out that Katherine got kicked off Idol. Cuz she will. Please...oh Please....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home