Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, May 15, 2006

What a way...

This morning I walked out of the house, thinking I was just in time for the bus. I saw it pulling away as I got to the park. Then I realized it was the Tulane bus, not the St. Charles bus and that there was a bus still sitting there. As I got closer, I realized it was another Tulane bus and that the St. Charles wasn't there. So either it was running late, or left a few minutes early. So I wait for the next bus....and wait....and wait....about 15 mins later, here comes a St. Charles....and there goes the St. Charles. She didn't stop. I recognized the driver, she was suppose to be the bus that I thought I missed. Guess I did miss it. She was obviously running late, and decided to make up time but not stopping at any of her stops. Too bad one of her supervisors was sitting right there and witnessed her fly-by. Half an hour later a bus arrived and I got to work, 20 minutes late. Of course the girl who answers the phones? Isn't in today. Oh well...it was beyond my control.....

Its that karma thing. I had a great weekend...I hung out with friends on Friday night, heard great music, ate good food. Saturday I did not make out it out to help with Arabi Wrecking Krewe as planned. I felt really bad about that. My body wasn't going to let me move that fast. We did head out to Pontatrain Vineyards for Craig Klein's set. It was a ton of fun. He didn't think I was gonna sell many cds...but I did. 27 of them!! Not bad at all. Yesterday I attempted to finally catch up on Tivo. I couldn't keep my eyes open for longer than 20 mins....only got a third of my laundry done. It was relaxing.

Its gonna be a quiet summer. Lots of my favorite musical acts will be out of town, on the road, making others happy with their music. Leaves me lots of time to get ready for running if another hurricane decides to head this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home