Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rested and Less Cranky

I was asleep by 9:30 last night. It was one of the most fantastic nights of sleep I have gotten in awhile.

Remember how I said that yesterday was the only day free of live music? Yeah, I lied. I had forgotten that Tin Men were at LMF yesterday. Got to check that out, and they are so much fun. Not only do I recommend both CDs very highly but seeing them live is even that much better.

I am a little stressed about my cat. My baby. My lil' liza jane. The other day in one of my few moments home, I noticed there was something "off" on her. I picked her up to snuggle and noticed right below her eye, there was a small patch of fur gone. It was a little red. Seems that the rough housing with the other two cats got a little nasty. So we put some hydroproxide on it, and she seemed to be fine. I checked on it periodically the past few days. Last night when I got home, it was a bigger patch now....again all red. Kristen said they put peroxide on it again. It doesn't seem to bug her too much, it was a little swollen last night, it seemed better this morning. I don't know how this is happening. Could be the cats playing....maybe she scratched it herself? Toby could be licking that area as well on her. He was trying to do that last night after I got home. I am afraid that I am gonna go home and her eye will be missing. Nothing like a good stress for the day right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

nice post.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home