Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, August 14, 2006

Almost but not Quite a Freakout

Today would have continued nicely if it wasn't for the ONE check from a certain vendor who just does things all ass wonky backwards. Of course the one person who decifer this madness? Yeah they are out until Wed. Which means I was left to try to figure the madness out. I spent almost all day trying to figure it out. Bastards. Then? I saw a picture of myself on the AWK website from Saturday and OH MY GOD! It is beyond hideous. Seriously. It is just nasty. I mean really. I think I just threw up a little bit.

Although the good news is Shelly Sanchez contacted me today....Cowboy Mouth goes on the road tomorrow night for some gigs in Florida, she wants to take some fliers or anything else we have to promote, show, raise awareness for AWK!! Of course? We don't have any fliers. So I am in a mad dash to try to create one before they leave. I am off in a few to brainstorm and create something.....how cool are the Sanchez's??? Beyond cool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pic-glanced at gallery quickly.....Lisa

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i know which one you're talking about - but i started at it for awhile trying to figure out if that could possible be you - you so dont' look like that at all - bad tshirt bad bad tshirt - burn it.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant figure out what pic your talking about either! Which house was it?

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home