Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ick

That is how today is turning out. Just ick. Its a fairly slow day here at work so far. I shouldn't complain but I really like the busy days when there isn't really time to think. I am worried about my Boys who are playing in France tomorrow night. I am about 95% sure that they left yesterday.....I am waiting to hear back from one of them. I know they are safe but I need that piece of mind. I may just have to call one of their mothers soon. ;) Also my friend in the hospital? He may get out tomorrow. They have no idea what caused him to get so sick, and that is a little worrisome. It could have been the mold down here. He was in a house for 45 mins....without a mask. Can't wait to see what all of it does to me in the next 5-10 years. However....things will be better soon. Gonna go have a few drinks after work to celebrate a co-workers birthday and then going to see Fred Leblanc do a solo gig at the Ogden Museum. And I keep having to remind myself that its Thursday.

On a totally random and different note....I called everything on Project Runway last night. Seriously. You can ask Kristen. Ya know how they do that poll about half way through rather the "who do you think was right" yeah...46% people agreed with me. LOL I called the winner and the one who was out. Don't want to ruin it for anyone who may have not seen it yet. My two favs though? Michael and Kayne. I want Kayne's dress from last night. It's to die for!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I LOVED Kayne dress!! It was awesome!

Glad to hear your friend is doing better.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home