Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, August 14, 2006

So Far So Good

Yes I realize that Monday has just started. However I think this is going to be a fairly nice one. The reasons I believe this to be so?

  • My birthday is in one week. One week from today.
  • I got my birthday present from my sister, bro-in law, and parents early. I am flying to AZ on August 31st. While there we are going a football game. As well as seeing Cowboy Mouth.
  • Bonerama has a gig this coming Friday at the Maple Leaf. Grace and I will celebrate our birthdays with good music. (Happy Birthday today Grace!!)
  • Tonight I am going to hang at Donna's and hear Leroy play.
  • The Better Than Ezra show on Saturday kicked some serious ass. Even the beer being spilled into my hair wasn't that bad.
  • Wed is the premier of the Spike Lee documentry...they are now going to show all 4 hours. I need to make sure to get my ticket.
  • We managed to finish a house on Saturday. By finish I mean its ready to have the studs pressure washed and cleaned of all the mold. All the nails are removed, debris removed, walls knocked down. It was a good feeling. Also Paul and Shelly Sanchez dropped off a few boxes of Southern Comfort t-shirts so we don't have to mess up our own clothes. :) :)
  • Cold Stone Creamery finally opened up. It was suppose to open before the storm. It now has. Its so very yummy.
  • I actually got a lot of rest this weekend. I don't know how, but I did!! I feel like I can actually take on this week head on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home