Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, August 04, 2006

TGIF

I have today off. Yet I am up really early. Why you may ask? Cuz I have to leave the house in 1/2 hour to go and wreck. Good thing I don't usually shower before wrecking because really what is the point? I am gonna be a hot and stinky girl in about 3 hours anyway. The showers after a day of wrecking? They are the best showers in the world. Now you may ask, why wrecking today? I thought you were a weekend home wrecker (hehehehehe get it??) Well today is a special house. At least for me. We are wrecking at Paul Sanchez's house of Cowboy Mouth. The people from Japan that just donated $10,000 and some insturments may also be there. Sheik had me set up this house, once we found out they wanted our help. I have been working with Shelly Sanchez for the past two weeks to get a good day. So here we go. Tomorrow its a new house. It never stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home