Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Little Critter Trauma

Just a bit ago I was upstairs handing out the mail. As I was heading down the stairs I saw a mouse. It ran in behind a door and just sat there in between the wall and the door. We decided to "save" it and put it outside. We did the ole cup and plate trick. It was quite easy to get the little critter, cuz he just sat there. We took him outside and my co-worker placed him on the cement. The mouse continued to just sit there. I said, no move him over to this little grassy spot...so he can be more comfortable and so he did. The mouse started twitching and while twitching he fell into a rain well. There wasn't that much water in it, and we watched him twitch for a moment before one of my co-workers came back and got him out of the rain well. By that time the little guy was gone. He must have gotten into some poison upstairs. We couldn't do anything to help the mouse, and yet none of us could walk away. Poor thing was scared and dying. :( :( That is the second little critter this week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERMIN! You really need to get over this saving disease carrying vermin! Ever hear of the plague? ;)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better hope they ain't your spirit animal!!! Lisa

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home