Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, August 25, 2006

Need to Share

This is a small reason I help out with the Arabi Wrecking Krewe. To know you are actually helping someone, giving them the hope back. When Paul told me that tonight....it really I can't explain how it made me feel. Please go to his myspace page/blog and read about what he has to say about AWK. I am going to go and get some rest for a full day of wrecking ahead of me. I am still all hot and sweaty from the Cowboy Mouth concert....they are a good way to release all those frustrations....they help me, like I guess I helped Paul and Shelly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, that was great! I'm sure there are a lots more people who feel the same way about all the help you and AWK have provided.
y'all ROCK! I hope I can help in the near future!
-k

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure hearing Sentiments like that make it easier to get up and face the wrecking every week, because I know its not easy- emotionally or physically. I see the Rising Tide Conference is helping with the AWK this weekend! Thats awesome! Tell all my favorite NOLA blogger "hi" for me!

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home