Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, August 28, 2006

That Bites

I had a whole big post done all up....and it didn't post. So to recap

  • Sprained my ankle on Saturday while wrecking Leroy Jones mom's house. Today it is a pretty bruised color and slightly swollen.
  • Even with said sprained ankle...I did the Krewe of Oak parade....had a lot of fun and topped the night off with some Grayson Capps at d.b.a.
  • Yesterday new roomie moved in!!
  • Got to meet some fellow NOLA bloggers. There was a special wreck yesterday...I had to run out there yesterday to drop some items off....hope to see ya'll back at a wreck one day! I hope this one wasn't too overwhelming
  • Sorry Florida...but Ernesto is coming your way and now I can breath again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sprained my ankle on Saturday while wrecking Leroy Jones mom's house. Today it is a pretty bruised color and slightly swollen." who do you think you are, me?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home