Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sleep? I need no stinkin sleep...

Except I kinda do. On Sunday I was laying collapsed in a chair, staring at the Manning v. Manning game. Not watching...staring. I have no idea how long...I couldn't tell you the score at any given time....nothing. Just a blank. I couldn't focus to read, and it was only like 8:00 at night. I decide to go to bed. Where I just lie there.....now I can't fall asleep. Minutes before I needed toothpicks to prop my eyes open, now? A boulder couldn't keep them closed. It made no sense.

I was talking to one of my roomies on Sunday evening, and she said "damn girl you must be tired you haven't stopped moving all weeke...no wait..all wee...no wait since LAST weekend." She was right. Starting at 3:00 AM Thursday Morning on August 31st until this past Sunday I have been running running running. And it was one of the BEST weeks ever. Really it was. I have realized that I can not live the life of a rock star however and have a day job as well. They really don't go hand in hand at all.

Last night I was determined to get to bed early. I kept dozing off while trying to catch up on Tivo. dozing off while watching Munich (really what possessed me to rent Munich, Syriana and Good Night, Good Luck in one sitting???) So I figure fine, I will go to bed. Same thing again! Couldn't fall asleep once all cozy in my bed. So tonight? Serious house cleaning and then a glass of wine then to bed! That is the plan. If someone could just let my brain know? That would be wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home