Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Early Morning Riser

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. Nothing to say really. Last week sucked, this week its better. Although yesterday didn't start out great. I went out to the bus stop at 6:47. The bus leaves at 6:53. However, there wasn't a bus there. The clock kept ticking all the way to 7:27 when my bus finally rolled up. I am suppose to be to work at 7:30. How am I going to get across town in 3 minutes? I did not make it obviously. Neither did the 50 million people on the bus either. The driver had to go by several stops because the bus was THAT full. When the 3 busses ahead of you don't show up? That is going to happen. I didn't get to work until after 8. In the past two weeks I have lost 3 hours of work due to the busses not showing up when they are suppose to. When your hourly? It really hurts. Starting this morning, one of my co-workers picked me up. At 6:15. AM. I am now going to be working 6:30-3:00. That is until I can get my car up and running again.

Yes the car is still a piece of crap in the driveway. I am not about to pour the $$ to fix it when I still don't have the title, almost a year later. However I fear that the longer it sits? The worse condition it will be. Somethings just don't come easy do they?

There are some more good things coming up for my boys! I am very excited for them, this is some big time stuff!! :) If your a Cali person go to the gig on Saturday! They are at the Boom Boom Room in San Fran!! :) Say yo to Kristy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home