Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Results

My computer was under warranty! YAY. Bad news? I lost every single thing on my computer. All gone. All my pictures? with the exception of some posted on this blog, on myphotoalbum.com, and on other websites? They are gone. Over 500 in the past year. Gone. Music? Gone. Its my own damn fault for not saving them some where, but I was naive enough to think my computer would be fine from whatever killed it. But no. So for the 2nd time in just about a year I have lost things that mean something to me. Really just to me....but they are gone. It really sucks.

My roomie was having a crummy day as well.....it hasn't been a good week so far....so we decided to go to dinner.....we were home to watch Project Runway....which was a repeat of last weeks. Going back on the schedule on the official Project Runway website had us believing that we had missed the finale. I may or may not have cried again. Okay I just felt like it. I don't have it set up on Tivo because we were going to be home.....luckily it was another seasons finale.

I am going to just go to bed now. Because well hell. I don't want the day to get worse. Then again there is tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freaky as all hell that RSM had the same problem as you....

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home