Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, September 22, 2006

So Happy for the Weekend

I don't know about ya'll but I am glad its Friday. I am glad that at 4:00, I don't have to be here anymore for several days. Not that my weekend is chalk full of exciting things. Tonight will probably just be watching several movies from Netflix. My roomie and I keep saying we are going to sit on the balcony and drink wine, so that may happen as well. Tomorrow is a day of wrecking. Although, I really have no clue as to where yet. Sunday is more relaxing and working on my sister's blanket, because I swear I will have it done by Christmas. I mean its already a year late...what is a few more months?? (we won't mention the fact that I still haven't gotten her bday present for this year) Sunday I am also going to a run thru. For what you may ask? Well....let us just say that some fine, fine people will be part of the pre-game crowd on the field in the Superdome for the U2/Greenday concert. We don't have tickets for the game, but we will be there for a short amount of time....look for us in the crowd. I will have on my yellow AWK shirt!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home