Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ho Ho Ho...ten has got to go!

My roomies and I have decided to all lose a little weight before the holidays. My creative/teacher roomie made up little posters which are on the fridge. One for each of us. It has a candy cane on it and we can color a portion in each time we lose a pound. Her goal is to lose 10 lbs by the holiday. I would love to lose alot more.

Remember "Freshman 15?" yeah..we have "Katrina 15" or 20. or 50. Okay not that much but it sure as hell feels like that.

We have done so well the first 2 days of this week. We have walked in Audubon Park both days. 1.7 miles each day. We also stopped at every other fitness stop on Monday. Yesterday we hit the ones we didn't do on Monday. Between gutting the house on Saturday and then this? I can barely move my muscles. It is a great tension release however. Monday night I crashed hard. best night sleep I have had in months. However last night? It didn't happen as much. I fell asleep a little after 10. Woke up at midnight. At 2, at 4, at 4:30, when the alarm went off at 5, then I reset the alarm for 5:45. In the that time period? I woke up every 4 mins. I am going to be so AWESOME to be around later today! I can not fall asleep during Lost OR Project Runway tonight. Won't make me happy if I do!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so great that y'all starting walking! I need to start doing that ASAP! I need about 3 more hours in every day...

I have LOST tivo'ed, I was up at 4:30 today for some reason. No guarantee I'm going to make it until 10:00 tonight!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO STACEY!!!

Mon

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you trying to lose weight and get healthier...and the right way. :) There is a free website I used that helped me lose most of my post-pregnancy weight. You may wnat to look at it, even if just for recipe/exercise ideas. It is http://sparkpeople.com/

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Stace! that so great that y'all all are doing it together-- it makes it so much more fun!
-kk

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home