Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Home Again

It was a quick trip. Friday Morning I flew into Phoenix, yesterday I returned home. It was a nice relaxing visit with my parents, sister, bro-in-law and cousin. We mainly watched football and movies. Not a bad way to spend a few days at all. Christmas was lovely and quiet. I was so very happy to be able to feel the baby move on Christmas Day. Scott is mad, he hasn't felt her move yet. My sister and I kept trying to get him to feel again but he was being stubborn. I took advantage because I won't get to feel her moving that much. I bet in Feb when they are here for Mardi Gras we will all be able to feel her kickin and a movin.

So here I am back in NOLA, it is time to dive into the craziness. Tonight it is a big show at HOB featuring Beatin Path, Bonerama and Cowboy Mouth. Musical heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home