Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

It started out slow, but all in all it was a pretty fine weekend!! It is even finally feeling like winter and the holidays. I think I have gotten out of the holiday funk.

Friday after work, I worked on my sister's blanket. Had an hour long conversation about what to have for dinner with Kristen. It was quite sad actually. She was in her room, I was in my room, we were yelling back and forth, I was too lazy to get up so I called her. Hey I was tired of yelling. After eating my frozen dinner I promptly fell asleep. I woke up at 10:45. Perfect timing, we went out to the Leaf for a little Big Sam and the Funky Nation. Had a good time, saw the regulars.

Saturday I spent running errands then went to my work Christmas party. Then I watched the Montana Grizzlies in the Quarterfinal match up against So. Illinios. Griz won. It was at Muriel's in Jackson Square. There was a wedding in one of the rooms, and they had a brass band for a second line. It was Treme Brass Band. So I got to harrass Uncle Lionel and Rob Espino. Somehow that evening I ended up on Bourbon Street. I rarely go there anymore. It was a good time.

Sunday was spent watching the Saints win. Decorating the house for Christmas. Chasing the cats from the tree, falling asleep while the Seahawks won. It was a great weekend. I can only hope that all 3 teams win next weekend as well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home