Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, December 01, 2006

It is a Sickness


Just a few moments ago, I was sitting here quietly at my desk. The upstair office is set up a little interesting. You come up there stairs into an open area, there are 3 desks set up. One of my supervisors sits in this area. There are 2 small offices, one is the controllers. Then there is one bigger office, and myself and a co-worker share it. It is kinda tucked off in the corner. As I said, I was sitting here quietly goofing off on myspace when I hear it. My co-worker that I share the space with is cleaning off her desk. It was very faint, coming from my supervisors area. I still heard it however. I jumped up from my desk and ran into the main area. Literally ran. The HR manager was standing there talking to her. I scared the crap out of them both. They both looked at me like I was crazy then the HR lady says "oh jeez is Harry on the radio??" They both couldn't believe I could hear it from the other room, because the radio isn't up that loud at all. I don't know how I heard it...because my co-worker in here also has on a radio. It is like a homing beacon or something. I am not sure else how to explain it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home