Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Holy Music Batman!!

Jazz Fest 2007 has released its schedule. Not the actual blocks of who is playing when. Just who. I am in heaven. Pure sweet heaven. http://www.nojazzfest.com/ Not only will I get to see Harry but it will be here at Jazz Fest. Bonerama is playing of course. Leroy is playing. John is playing. Cowboy Mouth. Better Than Ezra. I could go on and on about the local acts. National acts? I could care less about Rod Stewart, but ZZ Top??? HELL YEAH!! Joss Stone? Bonnie Raitt? Brad Paisly? (yes he is country I like it, so shut it) I don't know how it is going to be possible to see every band that I want to but I am sure as hell going to try!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lineup is amazing! I'm really really trying to figure out a way to get down there for the second weekend.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome lineup!! I must have overlooked Joss Stone's name on the list. I *heart* her! Didn't she perform last year too or was that at VooDoo?

6:55 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

She was suppose to be part of Voo Doo fest the year Katrina hit. She didn't come to NOLA but may have been part of the one they did in Memphis...or was is Nashville?

Come down Pam!!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voodoo was in Memphis that year...I went with my brothers. She must have canceled because she didn't play there, either. I can actually talk Brandi into going to this b/c of you know who. Of course, I could talk her into going just to drink hurricanes.
~J

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be too big.......Lisa

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home