Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hump Day


On Monday after a much talked about wait...I finally had king cake. I could have had it anytime after the 6th of this month, but hadn't till Monday. The baby isn't hidden very well.....I think they are afraid of the choking factor. I did manage to hide it. So far it hasn't been found!! I love me some king cake. We are in the midst of MG season and normally I am bouncing off the walls at this point. Either that or in a sugar coma from all the king cake. However with the Saints making it so far? I am anxiety ridden, excited, nervous (not nervous enough to have king cake). I have not fully recovered my voice from yelling at the TV screen both Saturday and Sunday night. I don't know why they couldn't make the game on Saturday so we would be that much closer to the game. Don't they realize that would work better for me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home