Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Biggest Tunnel EVER!


For the second time this week, I got to spend time with one of the coolest 3 year olds I know. Both his parents are musicians here in town. On Sunday night they had a very rare gig together, last night it was a last minute gig for his dad while his mom already had a gig. Normally his mom will help out, however she is about to have back surgery up in Seattle. I don't mind at all. I hope once their new baby is born (April) that I get to watch both after awhile. I had so much fun playing with Legos and trains, not to mention how smart this kid is. His new favorite song? "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath. He heard it on the truck commercial that uses the song....nothing says cool kid like him singing along. Especially since he is prone to do it in the grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home