Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Random Bits

  • I often will fall asleep with my glasses on. I am one of the people that fall asleep with the TV on. I set it to sleep mode, and will doze off to Will and Grace or Sex and the City. Thursday night proved to be almost fatal. I woke up sometime in the wee hours on top of my glasses. oops. I found out later how bad it was. I bent the arm on the left side of my glasses and as I was straightening that? The lens popped out on the right side. Due to a nice crack in the frames. Even better? This is my only pair of glasses and I haven't had contacts in about a year. I finally made an appointment, the earliest time they can get me in is on the 31st. When you make any kind of appointment down here, you can expect to wait several weeks. Not enough doctors. So if you are a doctor? Come on down!! Especially if you are single and male.
  • I am saying it here and now so I can't change my story on Sunday. The weather won't be that big of deal on Sunday!!! Yes I realize that it will be a factor. The local media has been making excuses already, that is all they are talking about. How cold it is in Chicago and the snow.....let's focus on the real issues. Like who is going to get me a ticket and a plane ticket to the game? WHO DAT???
  • Over the weekend I received an email from Lisa. I don't think I laughed harder or longer at something. Until I spent over an hour on Sunday night making some of the Bonerama boys. Can't you lose weight by laughing? If so I lost about 25 lbs. I was crying. I laugh just thinking about it now. The boys loved theirs....so if you want to laugh your ass off?? head on over to this site. I would post some of the ones I did, however I really do enjoy being the merch girl for Bonerama......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home