Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF

I am home today. It is wonderful. I plan on watching some movies, may start off with a little movie called "Rebel Without a Cause" and just relax today.

I experienced a weird last night. I went to the Maple Leaf, and there was just something slightly different about the place. They had waxed the floors. I had never seen those floors look so shiny and clean. Of course it was only about 15 mins before someone spilled a beer across the floor and there were 20 cigarette butts on the floor, but it was nice to see it looking a bit spiffy in there.

I heard the march yesterday went amazing and beautiful. Lisa informed me that Anderson Cooper was even in town and at the March and that he broadcast from here last night. I find it slightly fascinating that New Orleans is getting such high press because of the crime, no one is saying anything or very much about the 9 murders they have had as of the 9th of Jan (same as NOLA) one of them being a cop. Fascinating but not suprised.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little birdie e-mailed me and said I needed to post a "hello" to you - something about making you pay $$!! lol It's a good thing you're doing - good luck!
-Janice

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Rebel Without A Cause. Great movie! Glad you enjoyed the day off! ~Jay

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home