Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, March 05, 2007

Another Monday

This weekend seemed to zoom by. Friday night we hung out the Maple Leaf, something we hadn't done in a few weeks. Talked to one of the other "regulars" for awhile...that was fun. The music was good, and I took some fun pics that I will share later. Saturday I slept late, then we headed down to LMF where they had live music and a HUGE sale, it was their 15 anniversary!! It was a lot of fun, saw alot of people that I see out and about at live music events. After that there was some babysitting, then a race to Rock-n-Bowl for Bonerama! We got there just as the boys were about to start. I set the merch down on the counter and they started. It was good to see some of the boys families out enjoying the music and bowling! It was a fun night. Yesterday was nice and relaxing. Watching movies, catching up on Tivo and grocery shopping. It was a whole hell of a lot colder than I thought it was going to be (Saturday I wore a skirt and short sleeve shirt yesterday I was bundled in layers) I spent most of the evening coaxing my cat to stay on my lap to keep me warm. There is a lot going on this coming weekend and I am very much looking foward to it.

As for a long waited Water/Entergy bill update, our water bill is still in dispute, we got another bill for that amount in Feb. When Kristen went down to the water board to ask about what was going on, one of the ladies that worked there said there was no way we could have used that much water. Ya think?? There was an article in the TP this past week about how everyone's water bills would be going up....ours can't go up much more. Entergy finally came with the gas adjusted finally (remember the painters over the summer had painted over the meter??) Yeah...that was a nice hefty bill that will have to be paid later this month. It really kinda sucks..one day I will actually have some sort of savings.....maybe.

Oh and apparently on Saturday someone from FEMA came by our house...our area was declared a natural disaster area (again) after the tornado. We aren't signing up for anything....gonna let the landlord deal with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home