Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's that Time Again

Tomorrow is June 1st. To most people across the country it doesn't mean much. For those that live in the Gulf Coast we all know what that date means. The beginning of Hurricane Season. How prepared is everyone? I don't know where I will evacuate too (if need be) my friends moved back to Cali that I stayed with last time. I am hoping there will be no need again this year. The Pacific seems to be staying active, Tropical Storm Barbara is out there making waves. Here we go......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just head up to Oklahoma. You're welcome if you need. I'm nervous too, but praying all will be okay.

-JP

5:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

One day at a time. I bet there are some folks in Baton Rouge that would take you in....

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home