Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long Weekend

After a week from hell (at least that is what it seemed like) I was ready for the long weekend. Working an hour late every day for a week is killer. Friday after work I went straight to the movie theater where I saw the new Pirates movie. LOVED it of course. Then it was home for a few minutes before heading out to the Maple Leaf. I hung out there for awhile, Kristen was selling merch for the Radiators. I actually didn't stay late that evening....I just wasn't into it. Saturday we went out the Greek Festival and ate greek food and pastries and listened to Greek music and watched the dancers. We went back to the leaf that night for night two of the Radiators. We had way more fun this night. I was helping out at the door and with the merch, and just hanging out having a good time. It was a late night, a much needed night of fun. Sunday really didn't do much but sleep and watch movies. We went out to Tipitinas for the benefit that was going on, of course Bonerama played. Also the Indigo Girls (who LOVED the boys by the way), one of the dudes from OK Go (Bonerama backed him up) Matt Nathanson and a few others. It was an incredible night of music. The Bones brought it hard that night....even though they were incredibly exhuasted. Yesterday was spent in bed because at some point Sunday night I hurt my back. It felt tight all of Sunday evening and maybe the little bit of dancing I did killed it....I don't know. Yesterday, I could barely walk. Today is better, still sore as hell, but at least I can walk. I didn't take pics at the benefit because I can't find my camera. It was in my purse, and now its not. :( Hopefully it will turn up. I am still awaiting for my computer to be fixed, I am so ready for this month to be over. Other than my niece being born and the end of Jazz Fest this month has sucked major donkey balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home