Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Commercial Break

I will have to post more on Jazz Fest later. I am too frustrated to concentrate right now.

  • Smelled gas when we left the house yesterday, called Entergy and landlords. After calling Entergy a 2nd time and finally someone showing up after 5 (I called at 7 AM the first time) we found out that it was from a gas spill at Murphy Oil. Which isn't by us. However we did find out that hot water heater pipe is so rusted and has holes all over it and is seeping carbon monoxide into the basement. We now have no hot water until this is fixed.
  • Water and Sewage board is trying to screw us yet again. We now have a water bill for $400 for two months. Um...we just paid $400+ for 7 months (down from the $3000 they tried to squeeze out of us.) Assholes.
  • The "customer service" agent at Dell, the 3rd one I have talked to about my computer which is failing to boot up. I can't even restore it to the factory settings. They want ME to take out the hard drive and put it back in. Um...yeah okay. Why don't you guys actually do something about repairing my computer rather than have me run all the same stuff that the previous 2 people had me do? morons.

I am so tired of all this stupid shit happening all at once. I would love for a month to go by without something like this happening. Apparently that is asking too much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your trials with Dell is what prompted me to by a sony. NOt that that helps you. :( You will get out of town in July!! Oh...and ask around to see if someone has a bassinet or pack and play that I could borrow. Looking to September...Lisa

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we seriously were seperated at birth :) I'm with ya sister - if nothing is breaking i get worried. :)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home