Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

If I were to Go....

So as luck would have it, not only is Vday this week, but so is FQF. The only day I will be attending will be of course Sunday. I plan on taking in the Pfister Sisters (NEW cd out NOW go grab it!!) Paul Sanchez and the Rolling Road Show, Leroy Jones, and hell...I don't know who else. I will be wandering trying to get as much in as I can. Or passed out in a puddle of drool.

If I were going Friday and Saturday, I would of course be checking out well just about the entire fest. Some of my favs will be playing. Original Hurricane Brass Band, Storyville Stompers, Rick Trolsen, Bonerama (that is a no brainer for anyone who knows me), Soul Rebels, Tin Men, Billy Iuso and the Restless Natives, Johnny Sketch, Susan Cowsill, Lionel Ferbos, Lars Edegran, Shamarr Allen, Big Sam, Bob French, Gal Holiday, Zydepunks, New Orleans Nightcrawlers.

So if you are going, check out some of these bands. You won't walk away disappointed!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendations! Sorry you will miss Fri and Sat, but at least it is for a rockin' good reason!

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After day two of FQF I'm afraid I'll have to go crawling back to the Northshore to digest and rest. Have fun!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home