Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 22, 2004

excersise=good. I have had 3 days of working out after about 4 months of not doing it. I had been walking a lot, but this is the good kind of working out when your muscles burn, you get all sweaty, hot and gross. I LOVE IT. I can already tell during the day that I have more energy. Its the mornings that I am dead to the world and don't want to wake up. I am really looking forward to Saturday so I can sleep in. I think my body needs sleep at this point.

In one week, I will be flying to see my sister in Phoenix. I am very excited I haven't seen her since last christmas. Way too long. We are going to just hang out....oh yeah and go to a Cowboy Mouth show!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home