Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, January 23, 2004

why oh why? I agreed to work tomorrow. for a new biz pitch. I am sure it will be fine tomorow but right now, friday evening at 6:12 PM PST I feel like I have been run over by and 18 wheeler. And why? I am not sure...its not like I have been busy today or anything. I have been fairly busy..lots of busy work, stuff that takes 1/2 max to do. And other moments of oh dear god will this friday end?? I just need to go home and sleep for once. However I have to wait until dinner is delievered for those working late into the night. usually it will take only an hour....but tonight the service is very busy and was told that it will be more than an hour...I hope it doesn't take too long.

I will be in sunny Phoenix in one week. From today. Hanging out with my sister and waiting patiently for the CM show to start. I got an email from Fred, the lead singer/drummer today. It should be a fun show!! The next day Scott and I are going to the Phoenix open. Lisa's boss gave her tickets. Apparently that means we get greens passes, food and drink and other "VIP" treatment. I can't believe I am going to a golf tournment. I guess you have to try everything at least once. At least its something to do while Lisa is working. On Friday during the day I will take her to work and then explore Phoenix on my own, since they both work. That will be an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home