Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A new year has began. While 2004 had some great highs...it also had some great lows. I am looking forward to some great adventures in the coming year. For once I don't have any major plans....just to live life and see where it takes me. The past few days have been nice. I have had the house to myself. I have gotten some things done around the place, my goal tonight is to finally hook up the stereo. I have been in the apartment almost 5 months...its about time. Tomorrow brings in the new roomie. I am a little apprehensive about this. Liz is the only one that has talked to him. She talked to him via phone and they have exchanged emails. So neither of us has met him. However, it would have been impossible to have met with him before hand.....he is coming to NOLA from Denmark. He will be attending a semester of law school here. Okay so not impossible, just unreasonable. He arrives at midnight tomorrow. At least his plane does. So I get to sit up and wait for him to arrive. Liz doesn't come back to town until Monday night. It shall be interesting. Liz and I joke about her having good judgement, after all she picked me for a roommate. However, she also picked Soo, and Soo just couldn't handle it. To be fair, Soo is a nice person, I just think she should have given us more notice.....she just left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home