Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The circles around my eyes have gotten darker

I didn't have to go. I didn't...but I really wanted to see Cowboy Mouth. I know I have seen them alot in the past few months, but they always put on a good show. And what was one more late night anyway?? It was for a good cause. The show was a benefit for the summer camp they help sponsor for children with Cerebral Palsy. They had a golf tournament yesterday as well. They played in the HOB Parish, which was tiny, tiny, tiny. At least for a CM show that is. There were maybe 200-250 people there, we were of course right up front. Almost sitting on Fred's drums. I finally got a drum stick. After going to so many freakin shows. It was a fun show....people were just letting go. They seemed to be speeding through some of the songs...I am sure its because they were tired as well. The next time I will see them will be June 1, just about 4 blocks from my work. They will play 5-7 on a Wed....every Wed there is music there in the park. That should be fun.

Is it sad that I got excited when I realized that Bonerama has a show next Friday at Tips??? I know I just saw them 5 times in a week....but damn its good music. And now I have lots of cool shit to sell for them. hmmm and they are playin a fest over memorial weekend...in Little Rock...my aunt lives there. I should go and visit her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home