Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, May 06, 2005

Keep Fingers Crossed

I finally got a response to my listing on craigslist. Not that kind of listing you guys!! One for roommates. One girl had come to look at the place a few weeks ago, she didn't take the place. She was able to find a roomie for her place a bit closer to the school. Liz had mentioned that her and Adrian would put an ad in the Gambit since they are the ones that are leaving. I don't believe that has happened yet. :( However, I got an email last night/this morning about the room. Or one of the two rooms. Like and idiot....I didn't save the email, but I did respond to it before I cleared my junkmail folder out. And saved the email address. But there was a phone # as well. I could have just called. It is another guy....23 years old and just finished film school in Miami. He is going to be here to work on the movies that are being filmed here. And there are a lot. Yesterday the Fed Ex guy saw Stifler's mom walking just a block from my office. She was filming something just down the road. Anyway....there are still rumours that Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is going to be filmed here, at least part of it. I am all about meeting Orlando Bloom. So maybe this roomie will work on it. And I can meet him. Okay totally putting the cart before the horse. I haven't even met this person. But from the sound of his email....he is pretty cool. Into movies and music and totally fell in love with New Orleans on his first visit here. Doesn't sound like anyone I know. How many more days till the hordes of people head this way in August???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

103 days!!!
ugh,thats alot!

who all is coming?

8:46 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

um, you guys, Michelle (right lady?) Vanessa, maybe Kristy, Donna, and anyone else I can convince. Hopefully those boys will have a gig!!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must convince Adam and Carrie to come for the weekend too! Mike will be so sad if Adam isnt there!

Dont forget Gayle and Hank!

10:06 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

I know! Its right after they move though. :( How could I forget Gayle and Hank???

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home