Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thinks she is a Dog

My cat waits for me at the door. Well technically at the top of the stairs. Doesn't matter what time of day or night. When I come home from work, she is there. When I come home from a late night out, she is there. Just hanging out. Waiting for me. Maybe once or twice she hasn't been there, because she is zonked out somewhere. She does other things that I think are dog "qualities" like playing with her water dish when its empty. I have found it in various parts of the house. She plays tug a war. She does other random things as well. When Kristy was here, she said she woke up at 3:45 AM and watched Liza walk around my head, sniffing, nuzzling, and meowing at me. For about 10 mins she did that. This morning I woke up to her licking my ear. She is an odd one, but you know what? So am I. So we go together perfectly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Girlfriend, You are having to much fun. I cant wait to be there for your birthday. OH... and your cat sounds like my cat. Wicked kitty!!!
M

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Bingo thinks shes a dog too. SHe runs around with the dogs and wont be bothered with the kittens....She waits at the door for us with the dogs, while the kittens sleep tucked away somewhere....I'm waiting for her to bark someday.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home