Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday, Monday

It was a quiet weekend. For real. Not a made up story. In fact...um what did I do on Friday? I came home, and I finally watched all of "I :heart: Huckabees" It took me a long time though. I was so tired, no matter what I did, I kept falling asleep. I would wake up, go back to where I last remembered and try it again. I must have done that like 5 times. It was a fun movie, a little odd, but the acting was fantastic!!! Saturday I got up...ran some errands, did laundry, watched the Kentucky Derby, and then read. See? nothing exciting. Sunday, more reading, and then went over to Adam and Carrie's for awhile. We watched "Life of Brian" and then that lame Elvis movie. Just so we could see the parts that were filmed here. They filmed part of it just down the street from their house. Next weekend is shaping up to be a fun one though. I am of course going to the Bonerama show at Tips on Friday night and doing the merch thing. Then on Saturday there is the possiblity that I am going out to Pontchatrain Vineyards, to see Craig play with the Euphonious Brass Band. One of my co-workers came up to me this morning and said "your friends with Craig Klein right?" "yup" "he is playing out at the winery this weekend, they are advertising it like crazy and I have always wanted to go out to the winery and to see him play" So if she goes....I am catching a ride with her. Hope it works out. She has been wanting to come see Bonerama play, but never seems to make it to the Friday night shows due to going out with friends right afterwork. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, Craig at the winery sounds like a great time! Hope you get to go!

10:15 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

I know me too. Although me at a winery....that could be BAAAAADDDDD

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home