Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Party like its 1999

I remembered...then forgot...then remembered... then forgot...that today marks I have 2 months left of my 20s. (signs of old age...all that forgetting) I go from moments of panic...to WHOOO HOOO LETS PARTY!! The moments of panic of course being...I am gonna be 30 and what the HELL have I done so far with my life. Granted this past year I have made some pretty darn big choices...one being to move myself here to NOLA. Those moments of thinking..."I am going to be 30, not married, no prospects, no kids...I am gonna end up alone with 50 cats" You know all that fun stuff. Then I remember that I wouldn't be able to go out and have fun, and well party....if I had all that other stuff....so obviously, I am not quite ready for that yet. I have expressed my "fears" to several friends, who think I am crazy. Although Michelle telling me "don't worry my sister is 35 and not married/no boyfriend/kids, you'll be fine" I don't want to be 35 without some stable roots. Without a family. See...there I go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home