Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Got my Ass Kicked

Even though Carrie swears up and down that she didn't kick my ass....she did. In Trivial Pursuit. Pop Culture edition. Actually I was only one wedgie away from having all of them...she just got there faster. It was a fun time....interrupted of course for a brief time so we could listen to Mark Mullins on the radio. He did a phone in interview to a radio station in Boulder, CO. The last thing I said to him when I talked to him was "don't sound stupid" Which he didn't....although the DJ doing the interview did. She was a dolt. We finally got to eat dinner after the interview....Adam tends to get distracted....and I kept offering to help out....I can cook somewhat...but oh well. It was a yummy meal. A fun night with some good friends....its always good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home