Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Well heck.....

I really got nothin today....at least not right now. So I am gonna do the meme that was on Sarah's blog awhile ago....not gonna tag anyone either...but if you wanna do it to...go ahead.

3 names I go by: Stacey, Devil Girl (haven't heard that in awhile) Ricki (as people think I resemble Ricki Lake, recently a streetcar driver told me I did)
3 screen names I’ve had: stacey,boneramafreak,hcjrstarturtle
3 physical things I like about myself: eyes, teeth, ummmm nose.
3 parts of my heritage: Native American (Salish aka Flathead), French and Irish.
3 things I am wearing right now: sleeveless sweater, tan dress pants, heels
3 favorite bands/musical artists: besides Harry, Bonerama, and Cowboy Mouth? Leroy Jones, Train, and Better Than Ezra
3 favorite songs: Bring on the Men (Linda Eder) (stealing that from Sarah....LOVE that song!!) City Beneth the Sea (Harry), On My Own (Les Miserables)
3 things I want in a relationship: trust, honesty, affection
3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me: eyes, smile, hands
3 favorite hobbies: music, reading, bar hopping
3 things I want to do badly right now: lose weight, win the lottery, find love
3 things that scare me: losing my parents and sister, being alone forever, going blind
3 of my everyday essentials: coffee, lovins from my kitty, bus fare
3 careers you have considered or are considering: actress, director, personal assistant
3 places you want to go on vacation: Greece, anywhere with a beach, Japan
3 kids’ names you like: hmmm last time I told someone...the name was taken. But..okay: Tristan, Hayden, and Jackson
3 things you want to do before you die: own a home, skydive, have kids
3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: creepy crawly things are gross, gossipy/bitchy, cry at sappy movies
3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: no clue...
3 celebrity crushes: Orlando Bloom, Zach Braff, Matthew McConaughey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home