Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Good News

I talked to my mom this morning, she called me trying to find out more about the Bonerama show in Denver this coming Saturday night...they are going try to go. Which is cool. However as we were talking she said that they are going to come this way in August...leaving on the 20th, and they MAY be down in time for my birthday...but most likely later that week. Why will it take so long? Well they are either going to stop in TX to visit some friends, or in AK to visit my aunt..but also...because....they are...towing down..a car. for. me!!!!!!!!!!! Its a car they bought brand new in 92. So its an older car...but its a Honda Accord...and those cars last a long time...and this one has. Its gonna take a beating so to speak on the NOLA roads....but I am excited!!

Tomorrow is laser surgery on the right eye. fun. my left eye is still sore from last weeks surgery. every once in awhile I get little twinges of pain. And I have had a headache constantly since last Wed. really can't wait for tomorrow. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news about the car!!! Thats a great birthday present!

Good luck with the eye tomorrow!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home