Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, June 27, 2005

Holy Birds Batman Part 2

So when I was getting ready to head out on Saturday afternoon, I was in the bathroom attempting to look cute. I look out the window to see how much of the apple had been eaten, and my little friend was there again...working again on the same apple. He took off soon after I spotted him, winging off to the park across the street. I then went outside to wait for Adam and Carrie, and inspect the apple tree from outside. All the apples are way up high, even with the windows on the 2nd floor, no apples on the lower branches. Which will make it hard for apple pickin. Then I hear a racket across the street. There are at least 5 of these wild green parrots in the tree right at the edge of the park. They are all hopping around in the tree then, all of a sudden...they fly to a tree across from the park. They need to leave my apples alone. I know they are stalking me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home