Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good News/Bad News

I just got back from the eye doctors. The good news is there is no retinal detachment in the right eye. The bad news is that both retinas are very thin. He lasered the left then and there.....and I go back in a week to have the right eye lasered. It hurts when they do that. My head now hurts. I am going to go and crawl in bed as soon as I get home. I have a very strong feeling they won't be able to keep doing laser to my eyes...and soon...no more sight. That is very scary and sad, but I don't know if that for sure is gonna happen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that Stacey. Do they have any idea what is causing this?

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((Stacey))) I hope they can find some way to fix it permanently.
-Janice

8:17 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

*Hugs* I'm so sorry! Is there anyway they can fix it permantly? Have they said what is causing this to happen?

6:21 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

they didn't say if they knew what was causing it...I am gonna do some research on it today see what I can find.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home