Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Pet Peeves

  • People who call me ma'am. I am not a ma'am. Quite calling me that.
  • When I answer the phone at work "good morning T..."(saying the name of my company) and the caller responds with "well good morning T...." no you dork....MY name is not T...thats the name of the company.
  • I have a long desk at work, and a few people think its okay to come behind it and stand right next to me, to talk, rather than stand at the edge of my desk. And they stare at the computer screen...not making eye contact. Didn't realize you were that enamored with Harry, cuz thats all they are gonna see when they stand right next to me is the wallpaper
  • People pretending to care....
  • Not closing of the cabinet doors in the kitchen....did you get tired and couldn't reach up to close them?
  • Stupidity
  • Tom Cruise (see the above point for reference)
  • The fire alarm going off suddenly during the day for no real reason.
  • Being used
  • When people don't realize they are being just as childish...if not more so than the children they are complaining about.

Okay I think thats enough bitching for now. Apparently I am experiencing some major PMS this morning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>>>>Not closing of the cabinet doors in the kitchen....did you get tired and couldn't reach up to close them?<<<<<

*whistles*....talk to Mike about this, its one of his pet peeves too....I have a problem with closing the doors it seems....I dont know why either!

7:36 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

dude..its annoying, I walked into the kitchen this morning and 4 cabinets were hanging open....

Oh and the parrots that I swear circled my head this morning on my way to the bus stop...5 of them....

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful, dont get pooped on!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

people calling you "ma'am" in new orleans is very common. it comes from all those kids who had to be polite in catholic school or they'd get the crap smacked out of them :-)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home