Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Summer Lovin'

I am getting kinda excited for the rest of the summer. Not that the beginning was bad....but after the 4th...its gonna be good. In 2 weeks, not only are there two Bonerama shows(Maple Leaf and Sogo's in Baton Rouge) but I have some friends in town!! Lisa let me know that Neal Caine would be performing on July 29th at the Funky Butt, then its Satchmo Fest (the link takes you to one of their pages with a cool Satchmo Fest Video) then, the invasion of Lisa, Mike, and Connor begins!! Which is just around the time for my birthday! There are a few folks coming down for that...then my Best Friend is getting married over Labor Day...that one is taking place in Montana...hopefully I will have the fundage to attend!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I loved Satchmo Fest! That was some fun times! That also marks your 1 year anniversary of living in New Orleans! Nice of them to throw that big party to celebrate,lol!

5:50 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

I know right? WHOO HOO! The video is fun...there are a few familiar faces. ;)

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home