Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Probably not a good idea....

To be using the computer right now. Can barely keep my eyes open. The sun is shining so bright outside...its a wonder that I got from the Docs office back to work. I think that is what is bugging me the most. Having my eyes dilated and not being able to see clearly. I had my eyes all scrunched up trying to see to get to the streetcar/bus (streetcar isn't running today but they have a bus running it its place) That gave me a headache. The procedure today was much easier...I think. It didn't hurt as bad. The purple vision lasted a bit longer....I hear my bed calling me now. I am emotionally drained. One more appointment next week so he can make sure its all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home