Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ya know....

It would have been kinda nice if Tropical Storm Cindy had knocked out the power at work. Because then I could be at home, in bed, under the covers and snuggling with Liza, the sweetest kitty on the earth. She must have been nervous last night, cuz she never left my side. Alas (yes I totally just used that word) all that bitch of a storm did was keep me awake. Not because I was nervous, although I kinda was. It was more because I was fascinated with it. The wind whipping everywhere, rain pounding on the windows. I swear at times I felt like the house was rocking....but its a good solid house. I think I just convinced myself it was moving. So another night of not a lot of sleep. But you know what? I know I am not gonna be feeling in tip top shape later this afternoon. So when I get off work...and when I get home...I am popping 2 tylenol pm's and I am going to sleep. Its gonna rock. Of course, I may wake up at like 1 AM....hmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home