Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, August 18, 2005

My funny

Just a few minutes ago some office supplies were dropped off. Mainly a box of copy paper. Now we all know that's not light box. I picked it up by the yellow strappy thingys that are around the box and carried it to the back room by the copier. As I rounded the corner, one of the guys I work with was sitting at a table. He just watched me carry it. Another one, said "you should get someone to carry that for you" and then another guy came up and took it from me. I said "thanks for carrying it the last 4 feet for me" It totally made me giggle. I have no problem carrying things like that, but I have discovered down here in the South...men don't like that. And it amuses me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home