Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

5 days left

To be in my 20s and totally reckless. Okay so I am not doing things that are THAT reckless. But I am going to have fun this week. Come Sunday I will be offically an old maid. I am actually excited about the thought of my 30s. I think some good things could happen in them. I am gonna say it here and now. Hopefully sometime in the next 10 years I will get married and have kids. That's not too ambitious right? Giving myself a 10 year window frame? nawww its good.

So with the idea of "having fun" this week, my whole plan last night was to, hold on, get ready for it.....clean. Yes, clean. Because I didn't do any this weekend, I thought I should get some cleaning done last night. I had the grand scheme worked out in my mind. I was going to go home, change clothes, hop on the streetcar to go and pick up some cleaning supplies at the store, then home and to cleaning. As soon as I walked in the door...that ALL changed.

Roomie: "What are you doing tonight?"
Me: "nothing"
Roomie: "Want to come to Fat Harry's?"
Me: "Okay"

Totally twisted my arm didn't she? Our other roomie joined us as well. We had dinner, played some pool and hung out for awhile. We then went home and broke into the house. Issues with the locks...no not getting locked out, just well probably humidity and swelling of the doors. It was a fun night. And tonight? I have plans with the boy. Not sure yet what we are doing, but we just want to be together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home